[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] Applied Algebra

Kevin Ventullo kventull at iit.edu
Thu Oct 18 15:38:13 CDT 2007

Hello. As you may have noticed, Prof. Fasshauer recently posted the
classes that would be offered for next semester. He also stated that
if enough students wanted to take a particular class, we could get
that offered as well. I was wondering if anyone else was interested in
having Applied Algebra (Math 430) offered next semester. Abstract
algebra is a broad subject that seems to show up all over the place
and I personally don't know that much about it. If anyone else is
interested in having this class offered, just send me a short e-mail
saying so. If we get enough names (we need about 8) I'll e-mail
Fasshauer and try to get it offered. That is all.

-Kevin Ventullo