[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] NSA summer program deadline Oct 15, & Putnam

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Thu Oct 11 15:19:26 CDT 2007

Hi.  In case you were thinking of applying for the NSA summer program,
the deadline is almost here.
  http://www.nsa.gov/careers/students_1.cfm
(Sorry for not giving you a last-minute warning a bit earlier.)

Putnam Competition: In addition to the people who told me today that
they wanted to sign up, I also registered Mitch, Khanh, Xuan, and Tony -
just guessing who would be interested this year, and I'm doing this in
the last minute as well.  There should be a couple extra spots if I
missed you - please let me know!

Michael J. Pelsmajer                    www.iit.edu/~pelsmaje
Applied Mathematics, E1 Room 206          pelsmajer at iit.edu
Illinois Institute of Technology            (312)567-5344