[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] meet this week?, upcoming events

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Mon Oct 8 19:15:43 CDT 2007

Hi.  I heard that the conference last weekend went well, and the BBQ was
fun (thanks Ben, Tony, and I don't know who else helped)!  So, do you
still want to have a regular (problem-solving) meeting this week - say,
Thursday at 12:50?

Upcoming Events

Saturday October 27, 9:00am-11:30am
# VTRMC Math Contest (at IIT)

Weekend November 3
Two nice conferences:
# Undergraduate Mathematics Day (Saturday, November 3, at University of
Dayton)
  http://academic.udayton.edu/mathevents/Fall07/
# 18th Argonne Symposium for Undergraduates in Science, Engineering and
Mathematics & CSUI Research Conference (Friday-Saturday, November 2-3,
at Argonne National Laboratory)
  http://www.dep.anl.gov/p_undergrad/ugsymp/

Michael J. Pelsmajer                    www.iit.edu/~pelsmaje
Applied Mathematics, E1 Room 206          pelsmajer at iit.edu
Illinois Institute of Technology            (312)567-5344