[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] Fwd: MATH IPRO again next semester

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Thu Nov 8 14:01:23 CST 2007

(apologies to people who have gotten this announcement already)

I wanted to be sure that people who are enthusiastic about math, but
not AMAT majors, also hear about this.  The class needs a good
representation from different majors.

Anyway, see Prof.Fasshauer's email, below.

--
Michael J. Pelsmajer             http://www.iit.edu/~pelsmaje
Applied Mathematics, E1 Room 206       pelsmajer at iit.edu
Illinois Institute of Technology         (312)567-5344
Chicago, IL 60616