[ugrads] MATH IPRO again next semester

Greg Fasshauer fasshauer at iit.edu
Thu Nov 8 11:53:42 CST 2007

Next semester we will continue the IPRO 330 whose main focus is to build a
quality website to help Chicago Public Schools kids with their Science Fair
(math centered/inspired) projects.

Students interested in joining this IPRO should contact either Prof.
Pelsmajer of me by Friday, Nov. 16.

In order to maintain a balanced enrollment of majors from all fields (as
demanded by the IPRO Office) we need to assemble a list of everyone
interested, and then issue permits based on these guidelines.

For more information you can talk to students currently in the IPRO or take
a look at the website http://math.iit.edu/~ScienceFair/.

Office: Engineering 1, Room 208A

email: fasshauer at iit.edu  or fass at math.iit.edu