[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] ISMAA contest scores

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Sat May 5 15:12:19 CDT 2007

>From the ISMAA organizers:

Here's the information on the top five teams -- with scores out of 60:

First Place: Lake Forest College
Aadil Ahmad, David Malec, Casey Thompkins
34 points

Second Place: Illinois Institute of Technology
Christos Miltillos, Laura Rodriguez-Mosquera, Jeffrey Stanford
25.5 points

Third Place: Illinois Institute of Technology
Young Cho, Jongyon Kim, LongMin Kim
24.5 points

Fourth Place: Knox College
Akina Nayata, Tomomi Sunayama, Jordan Watkins
23 points

Fifth Place: Knox College
Perrie Wickart, Jun Liu, Roman Kuperman
21.5 points

Congratulations to our top-scoring teams this year!
They tell me that everyone will get their own scores sent to them
individually, in the near future.

Okay, good luck with finals and see you next year!

Michael J. Pelsmajer                    www.iit.edu/~pelsmaje
Applied Mathematics, E1 Room 206          pelsmajer at iit.edu
Illinois Institute of Technology            (312)567-5344