[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] tomorrow, Wednesday, 12:50-1:40, E1 121

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Tue Jan 30 13:24:35 CST 2007

(Faculty: could you forward this to any students that might/should be
interested?  And/or announce it in classes tomorrow morning.  Thanks.)

Hi.  Let's have a math club meeting tomorrow.  I have a proposal that I
want to discuss tomorrow, namely, replacing our traditional chaotic
jumble of problem-solving with something more a bit more organized,
using "The Art and Craft of Problem Solving" by Paul Zeitz as our guide.
 If you're interested but miss the meeting, send me an email.

Tomorrow, Wednesday, 12:50-1:40, E1 121
Problems & probably pizza

Michael J. Pelsmajer                    www.iit.edu/~pelsmaje
Applied Mathematics, E1 Room 206          pelsmajer at iit.edu
Illinois Institute of Technology            (312)567-5344