[ugrads] Math club Wednesday: Summer Math Opportunities

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Mon Jan 22 11:06:42 CST 2007

Wednesday at 12:15pm in E1 Room 121.

Come to the meeting and learn about opportunities for doing math
research - as an undergraduate student!  Starting at 12:30, you'll hear
from Jon Beagley, Mike McCourt, and James Pierce about their experiences
last summer.

There will also be pizza & drinks.

(It's about time to start applying to next summer's programs.  If you
can't wait for the meeting to learn more, I have collected some
information here http://www.iit.edu/~pelsmaje/#SUMMER .)

Michael J. Pelsmajer                    www.iit.edu/~pelsmaje
Applied Mathematics, E1 Room 206          pelsmajer at iit.edu
Illinois Institute of Technology            (312)567-5344
Chicago, IL 60616