[ugrads] FW: CPS Science Fair

Greg Fasshauer fasshauer at iit.edu
Thu Jan 11 14:04:24 CST 2007

Dear All,

            Chris Dignam (with whom we're running the first MATH IPRO this
semester) is looking for judges during the Chicago Public Schools Science
Fair that will be held at IIT on Wednesday, Jan.24 in the morning (see
additional info below and in the attached letter).

Chris estimates about a 15-30 minute time commitment per person, but seems
to be really in need of help. He's looking for 40-50 (!) judges from IIT.
This includes students (undergrad or grad) as well as faculty. If you can
spare a little time it would be great if you could help out.

If you're available, please contact ME, so I can collect all the info and
forward it to Chris.

            Thanks,

            Greg

Office: Engineering 1, Room 208A,   email: fasshauer at iit.edu