[ugrads] FW: Please Alert Your Students - IIT Career Fair

Greg Fasshauer fasshauer at iit.edu
Wed Feb 21 13:56:43 CST 2007

More career fair info.

Office: Engineering 1, Room 208A,   email: fasshauer at iit.edu

Phone: (312) 567-3149                       or    fass at math.iit.edu

Fax: (312) 567-3135                         URL: http://math.iit.edu/~fass/

  _____

From: Grey-Neva [mailto:Grey-Neva at norc.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 1:50 PM
To: abarzhi at iit.edu; adler at iit.edu; attele at iit.edu; bielecki at iit.edu;
collinsg at iit.edu; duan at iit.edu; edelstein at iit.edu; rellis at math.iit.edu;
fasshauer at iit.edu; frankm at iit.edu; gordon at iit.edu; hickernell at iit.edu;
kaul at iit.edu; lix at iit.edu; lubin at iit.edu; maslanka at iit.edu; mccray at iit.edu;
mirandaj at iit.edu; pelsmajer at iit.edu; shylnov at iit.edu; sitton at iit.edu;
zazi at iit.edu
Subject: Please Alert Your Students - IIT Career Fair

 Hi,

I am an IIT alum ('04).  I minored in Math and took many of your classes :-)
I have been working for National Opinion Research Center with the University
of Chicago since June 2003.  I was hoping you could let your students know
that my company will be at the Career Fair tomorrow (HUB Ballroom Noon to
5:00 p.m.).  This is our first time attending and we are looking to hire
statisticians, methodologists, researchers, and IT staff.  Please encourage
undergraduate and grad students looking for full time jobs.  We also have a
summer internship program for interested undergraduate students.   I will be
at our booth along with a representative from our HR department.  I know
when I was a student the Career Fair participants were mostly engineering
companies, so I just wanted to make sure students in the Math Department
planned on attending.

I welcome you to visit our website www.norc.org <http://www.norc.org/>  to
find out more about our organization.  Students can also search job openings
through the website.  Please feel free to contact me or to pass my
information on to interested students.

Thank you,

Neva Grey

312-759-4258