[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] sign up now for ISMAA meeting, March 30-31

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Fri Feb 16 12:14:01 CST 2007

Dear students,

Please sign up now, so that you can hopefully get the $50 travel support.

1. Decide if you want to do the contest and/or give a 15 minute talk.
  http://ismaa.knox.edu//ismaa07.htm#Student_Math_Contest
  http://ismaa.knox.edu//ismaa07.htm#Call_for_Student_Papers
(If you are maybe interested in giving a talk but don't know, talk to me.)

2. Read this and email Peter Andrews as specified
  http://ismaa.knox.edu//ismaa07.htm#Undergrad_Travel_Grants

3. Register yourself
  http://ismaa.knox.edu/registration-2007/

4. Tell me!  pelsmajer at iit.edu

We'll figure out transportation & lodging once we know who's going.
Thanks.

Michael J. Pelsmajer                    www.iit.edu/~pelsmaje
Applied Mathematics, E1 Room 206          pelsmajer at iit.edu
Illinois Institute of Technology            (312)567-5344