[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] Fwd: [NExT] New Undergrad Summer Program at MSRI in Berkeley

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Thu Feb 1 11:25:13 CST 2007

And another REU, also for only citizens and permanent residents, and as
for the prerequisites, "Participating students should have already taken
the Calculus sequence and a course in Linear Algebra. A course in
numerical analysis would be helpful. For maximum benefit, it would be
useful if the students have taken a course in physics, chemistry or
biology."

(There are many other REUs I won't tell you about specifically - these
are just a few that asked me to advertise their existence to you.)

Michael J. Pelsmajer                    www.iit.edu/~pelsmaje
Applied Mathematics, E1 Room 206          pelsmajer at iit.edu
Illinois Institute of Technology            (312)567-5344