[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] organize math club

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Fri Aug 24 16:49:01 CDT 2007

Hi.  It's about time to start up Math Club again!

To get an idea of what Math Club is about, see this hastily-assembled
webpage
http://math.iit.edu/interest/mathclub.html

(If you're wondering why you're getting this email, it's probably
because all applied math majors get Math Club emails.)

As you can see, there's a lot of stuff that we'd like to do this
semester.  Tony P. is really busy with a teaching internship this
semester, and Mike McCourt graduated, so we're going to need other
students to step up and help organize now.
    Send me an email if you want to help out - with any of our usual
activities, or if you have new ideas for us.

Michael J. Pelsmajer                    www.iit.edu/~pelsmaje
Applied Mathematics, E1 Room 206          pelsmajer at iit.edu
Illinois Institute of Technology            (312)567-5344