[ugrads] Poster Competition this Friday

Greg Fasshauer fasshauer at iit.edu
Wed Apr 18 14:40:15 CDT 2007

Dear All,

            I'd like to remind you of the Applied Math Poster Competition to
be held

Friday, April 20, 1:00-2:30 in E1 102.

Are there any students who plan to participate, but have not officially
registered with Gladys? If so (or if you're not sure you are registered),
please let either Gladys or myself know immediately.

If you're not participating, please stop by and show your support, provide
some feedback for our contestants, or get some ideas for next year's
competition.

Some light refreshments will also be available.

            Hope to see you there Friday,

Office: Engineering 1, Room 208A,   email: fasshauer at iit.edu

Phone: (312) 567-3149                       or    fass at math.iit.edu

Fax: (312) 567-3135                         URL: http://math.iit.edu/~fass/