[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] register for IPRO 330? (and math talk)

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Mon Apr 16 11:11:45 CDT 2007

Hi.

Math IPRO 330 "Dynamic and Contemporary Science Fair Projects for
Chicago Public Schools" will run again next semester.  If you wish to
register for it, please send me an email ASAP.  (You need official
approval before you can actually register.)  We have to make these
decisions soon.

Reminder: Math talk tomorrow
	Tuesday, April 17, 12:45-1:45, E1 Room 106: Charles Tier, University
of Illinois at Chicago (math finance)

Pizza & soda will be available.

Michael J. Pelsmajer                    www.iit.edu/~pelsmaje
Applied Mathematics, E1 Room 206          pelsmajer at iit.edu
Illinois Institute of Technology            (312)567-5344