[ugrads] Math Club: meeting, officers, plans

Michael J. Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Tue Sep 5 13:02:15 CDT 2006

Hi.

1) The meeting tomorrow starts at 12:50, in Room 123 of Engineering 1.
There will be pizza and such.

2) We need someone to be our SGA rep, which includes going to a workshop
_tonight_.
   (It begins after the SGA meeting ends; the SGA meeting begins at
9:15pm, in Perlstein Hall Auditorium.  More details are here:
http://fb.iit.edu/letter.htm .)  If you are willing to do this, please
let me & Mike know (email pelsmajer at iit.edu & mccomic at iit.edu).

More information about the meeting is below.  See you then.

Michael J. Pelsmajer                    www.iit.edu/~pelsmaje
Applied Mathematics, E1 Room 206          pelsmajer at iit.edu
Illinois Institute of Technology            (312)567-5344
Chicago, IL 60616