[ugrads] MATH IPRO

Shayne T. Hill hillsha at iit.edu
Tue Nov 28 01:40:27 CST 2006

Prof. Fasshauer,

I am interested in getting into this IPRO, as I feel it will both let me
best make use of my abilities and also provide insight into a potential
career path.  If you need to know anything else, let me know.  Also,
thanks for pushing for this for us.  Even if I don't get in, it's nice
to know we have someone working to give us Applied Math majors more
opportunities.

Shayne Hill
hillsha at iit.edu