[ugrads] MATH IPRO

Greg Fasshauer fasshauer at iit.edu
Mon Nov 27 14:36:29 CST 2006

Dear All,

            I just spoke to Tom Jacobius in the IPRO office. We now have an
IPRO scheduled for next semester. The subject will be to work together with
CPS (Chicago Public Schools) to help them come up with more math-centric and
creative science fair projects.

Enrollment to this IPRO will be BY PERMIT ONLY and limited to 5-6 AM
students. The official meeting time (at least for right now) will be MW
1:50-3:05.

Please let me know as soon as possible whether you want to be a member of
the team. I will then (possibly) have to pick from the list of interested
students. You will not be able to register for this IPRO yourself online.

            Best wishes,

Office: Engineering 1, Room 208A,   email: fasshauer at iit.edu

Phone: (312) 567-3149                       or    fass at math.iit.edu

Fax: (312) 567-3135                         URL: http://math.iit.edu/~fass/