[ugrads] math competition

Michael J. Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Wed Sep 7 13:39:12 CDT 2005

Hi, and apologies to those who receive this more
times than desired,
  We'd like to start scheduling Math Competition
meetings.  I vote for Wednesdays at noon.  Email me
if 1) you care and 2) that sounds good or bad.  Next
week at that time there will be a Math Club meeting,
where I will advertise the math competition
meetings, so I'd like to have it figured out by then.

Michael Pelsmajer

P.S. The first competition will be the morning of
October 29, at IIT.  More info to come.

P.P.S. If your email is on the "To:" line and you do
not wish to receive email about IIT math competition
or math club, let me know and I will remove you from
my list.