[ugrads] Congratulations to Jinqiao Jeffrey Duan and Gladys Collins!

Fred J. Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Tue Nov 22 17:16:42 CST 2005

Dear colleagues and students,

Last Friday at the first Dean's Awards Luncheon two of the five
awards went to colleagues in the Department of Applied Mathematics:

Jinqiao  Jeffrey Duan won one of two awards given for research
excellence.

Gladys Collins won the award for service excellence.

On behalf of our department let me congratulate these two colleagues
on their well-deserved awards.  Their awards recognize their valuable
accomplishments and reflect well on our Department.

E1 Bdg Rm 208, 10 West 32nd Street, Chicago, IL 60616