[ugrads] Fwd: Summer Student Opportunities in MCS/ANL

Fred J. Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Wed Dec 7 22:25:42 CST 2005

Dear colleagues & students,

Here is a great summer opportunity for undergraduate students in
their junior year or graduate students.  The competition is keen, but
I would encourage you to seriously consider applying.  Students might
wish to take CS 590 Advance Scientific Computing, taught by H Zhang
from Argonne National Laboratory and IIT, as this will provide
valuable experience.