[Sem-coll] Seminar on Collegiate Mathematics Education

Zaur Berkaliev berkaliev at iit.edu
Tue Jan 27 15:13:22 CST 2009

Dear AM and MSED Doctoral Students and Faculty:

I am writing to let you know that the next meeting of our joint
seminar on Collegiate Mathematics Education will be held in room E1-
103 (Engineering-1 building) from 2pm to 3pm on Thursday, February 5,
2009. Attached please find Alan Schoenfeld's article "When Good
Teaching Leads to Bad Results: The Disasters of "Well-Taught"
Mathematics Courses" that will be discussed at the seminar. Thank you
for your attention.

Zaur Berkaliev
Ph.D., Mathematics
Ph.D., Mathematics Education
Department of Mathematics and Science Education
Illinois Institute of Technology
3424 S. State St., Room 4041
berkaliev at iit.edu