[Sem-coll] Seminar on Collegiate Mathematics Education

Zaur Berkaliev berkaliev at iit.edu
Tue Jan 27 15:13:22 CST 2009

Dear AM and MSED Doctoral Students and Faculty:

I am writing to let you know that the next meeting of our joint
seminar on Collegiate Mathematics Education will be held in room E1-
103 (Engineering-1 building) from 2pm to 3pm on Thursday, February 5,
2009. Attached please find Alan Schoenfeld's article "When Good
Teaching Leads to Bad Results: The Disasters of "Well-Taught"
Mathematics Courses" that will be discussed at the seminar. Thank you
for your attention.

Sincerely,
---
Zaur Berkaliev
Ph.D., Mathematics
Ph.D., Mathematics Education
Department of Mathematics and Science Education
Illinois Institute of Technology
3424 S. State St., Room 4041
312-567-3628
berkaliev at iit.edu