[Mmf] Actuarial Club Meeting

Hao Lu hlu13 at hawk.iit.edu
Thu Jan 26 11:31:57 CST 2012

Hello, everybody:
    Our organization: Actuarial Science club will hold our first meeting on
*Friday, January 27th, 2012 from 2PM-3:30PM in the Hermann Lounge of
Hermann Hall. *In the meeting, we will invite an actuary who works in the
Aon Hewitt to share her experiences and ideas about this field. After the
presentation, I will leave some time for you to ask questions. I think all
your questions  about this industry will be answered in the meeting!
Prepare your questions and dress up!
    If you can not come tomorrow but you are interested in this club,
please send me an email about your questions and I will give you the
feedback!
    Thanks for hearing me out!
    Best Wishes for all of you!
    Hao Lu