[Mmf] MMF Networking Lunch

Ben Hurh benhurh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 22:39:02 CST 2012

Fellow MMF Students,

I am organizing a small gathering this weekend in Chinatown for lunch. In
discussion with a few friends of mine, we thought that it would be a good
idea for the MMF class of 2012 and class of 2013 to get together for a meal
and to share our experiences in Chicago, in the program, and in our
careers. As our program grows, I feel that it would be a shame to go
through the year without having met one another.

Please join us this Sunday at 11.30AM, if you are available, for lunch at
Ming Hin Cuisine, a restaurant in the Chicago Chinatown on Archer Avenue.

Professors, you are of course invited to join as well. It would be great to
see you since most of us in the class of 2012 won't have the pleasure of
seeing you in class this semester.

Everyone who plans on coming, please reply to this message promptly, to the
address, benhurh at gmail.com, so I may get a headcount and make appropriate
reservations. Please feel free to email me with any questions regarding the
event or venue.

Thanks for hearing me out. I hope to see you all very soon.

Regards,
Ben Hurh (MMF '12)