[Meshfree-methods-seminar] Monday 5/21 meeting / NATO Summit

Greg Fasshauer fasshauer at iit.edu
Sat May 19 10:44:22 CDT 2012

Thanks, Qi, for this information. I believe it is the same as what the
university made available last week (and which I pointed to in my email).

If anyone has concerns about the road closures or increased security
measures and prefers to not come to campus on Monday, then that is
absolutely OK. However, in that case it might be good for you to notify us
if you believe we are expecting to see you on Monday.

I hope the traffic situation will be manageable. Fred and I both have to
fight some of it, so hopefully we'll be able to make our 9am meeting on
time.

                See you Monday,

Office: Engineering 1, Room 208A

email: fasshauer at iit.edu or fass at math.iit.edu