[Meshfree-methods-seminar] Excursion next week?

Lulu Kang lulukang at me.com
Sun Mar 18 16:58:23 CDT 2012

Dear Greg

It sounds a fun plan. I have three extra seats in my car. If anyone needs a ride, please feel free to let me know. I'm more than happy to have someone on the road with me.

Really look forward to it!

Best,

Lulu Kang
Assistant Professor, Applied Mathematics
Illinois Institute of Technology
Tel: 312-567-5322
Email: lkang2 at math.iit.edu