[Meshfree-methods-seminar] Excursion next week?

Greg Fasshauer fasshauer at iit.edu
Thu Mar 15 20:58:01 CDT 2012

Hi,

                I'm thinking about doing a day trip to a place like Starved
Rock on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week with our visitor, Roberto
Cavoretto. Roberto just arrived in Chicago from Torino, Italy, and will be
visiting for the next 2 months. This would be a good opportunity to show him
a little bit of Illinois outside Chicago.

It looks like the weather is still going to be nice during the first part of
next week. At Starved Rock we could do a little hiking and have a picnic.

Anyone interested?

                Greg

Office: Engineering 1, Room 208A

email: fasshauer at iit.edu or fass at math.iit.edu