[Meshfree-methods-seminar] Meshfree Methods Seminar on next Tuesday

Qi Ye qye3 at iit.edu
Thu Sep 4 10:32:05 CDT 2008

Dear All,

I am very grad to hear that Prof. Hickernell will give us a talk in our Meshfree Methods Seminar on next Tuesday, Sep. 9th. The title is Formulating a Figure of Merit for Designs for Approximation in High Dimensions. And it will be a presentation of preliminary ideas.

Following that, Prof. Igor will talk in our seminar in Sep. 16th. Futhermore, I need the volunteers for the talk in the seminar in the later two weeks. If you will hope to do this, please send me the title and the abstract.

Thank you very much for your advance assistance.

Looking forward to meeting you on next Tuesday.

Sincerely,

Qi Ye