[Meshfree-methods-seminar] Final Lunch Time, Wed. Dec. 10th.

Qi Ye qye3 at iit.edu
Mon Dec 8 18:03:05 CST 2008

Dear All,

After I summarize all our ideas and do the Meshfree approximating, I find that Wed. Dec. 10th is the best time for most of us for the lunch together. Then I think the final determining time of the lunch is Wed. Dec. 10th.

But we have to determine what time and what place we should meet together firstly on that day. Do you have any idea or the best choice for the lunch?

Thank you very much for your advance assistance.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Qi Ye