[Mathclub-members] Career Seminar and Math Tea, 4:30 Wed, E1 Rm 112-106

Qi Ye qye3 at iit.edu
Tue Mar 29 15:41:58 CDT 2011

Dear All,

Our SIAM chapter will hold a career seminar at 5:00-5:40Pm on tomorrow, Wed. Mar. 30th, E1 Room 106.

The speaker Mark R. Lytell will give us a talk about the Engineer's Bread and Butter ¨C How Engineers do Math for a Living. Much more detail poses in the attachment PDF file.

This talk will be joined with our Math Tea event. We will taste Mexican food at 4:30-5:00Pm in E1 Room 112 firstly.

Looking forward to meeting soon.

Sincerely,

Qi Ye