[Mathclub-members] Student Talks

Cory M Knapp cknapp2 at iit.edu
Mon Jan 26 23:47:47 CST 2009

Hey, everyone,

math club needs students to do talks; we also need some topic
suggestions. So if there's some branch you have a passion for and would
love to talk about it, send me an email, or if there is some branch that
you'd like to know more about, email me, and maybe we can find someone
to give a talk on it this semester.

So far Kevin is going to give a few talks on topology, and I'd be
willing to give a talk or two on nimbers or combinatorial game theory,
but no dates are set, and we need a few more students to give talks.

Cheers,
Cory.