[Mathclub-members] Weekly Problem - final results

Igor Cialenco igor at math.iit.edu
Wed Apr 8 09:28:23 CDT 2009

Dear All,

First,  we  would like to thank everyone who participated in
Weekly  Problem  Competition.  We  hope  it  was  an  useful
activity  and we will continue it next year. Secondly, it is
time to make the final calls, namely to announce the winners
for the academic year 2008-2009.

The  Weekly  Problem  Awards (including the monetary prizes)
will be announced during the Remembering Menger Events 2009,
on  Monday  April  20,  after the Menger Lecture, at 5:40pm,
McCloska  Ballroom,  MTCC. We are looking forward to see all
Math  Club  members  at  the event. Let us meet together and
celebrate the winners!

This Friday we will post the last problem for this year.

Best regards,
Igor Cialenco

10 W 32nd Str, E1 234C
Chicago, IL 60616