[Mathclub-members] [ugrads] Math club meeting and NO Math tea

Vladimir Andrijevik andrvla at iit.edu
Tue Dec 5 23:00:28 CST 2006

Hey everyone,

Here is the abstract for the talk tomorrow. Sorry it's late.

Abstract:
We analyze a simplified version of the popular board game Clue. We will
examine heuristics for choosing strategies under various situations; varying
the number of cards, categories and players. We will discuss strategies for
playing the game as well as ways to record and evaluate the current game
state. We will also discuss recommendations for query selection and query
refutation.

See you tomorrow,
Vlad