[grads] Fwd: [NExT] Tenure-Track Job Opening

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Thu Dec 21 12:10:20 CST 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: J. Michael Dobranski <m.dobranski at moreheadstate.edu>

We have opened a search for two tenure-track positions in the Department of
Mathematics and Physics at Morehead State University in Morehead, KY.
Morehead is in the western foothills of the Appalachian Mountains off I-64
one hour east of Lexington, KY and one hour west of Huntington, WV.  I’m
happy to answer questions, or to direct messages to our department chair,
Dr. Duane Skaggs.  A description of each position and the instructions for
applying may be found at the following links:

Assistant Professor of Mathematics: https://moreheadstate.peopleadmin.com/
postings/7410

Assistant Professor of Physics: https://moreheadstate.peopleadmin.com/
postings/7414