[grads] SIAM chapter Lunch, Friday noon, Mar. 11th

Qi Ye qye3 at iit.edu
Wed Mar 9 17:35:34 CST 2011

Dear All,

Our SIAM chapter will take a lunch on this Friday, Mar. 11th 2011. We will go to the nice Furama Seafood restaurant to taste the Dim Sum. Each person only needs to pay $10 dollar and the other fee will be supported by SIAM chapter. Welcome all the students and faculties to join us.

We will meet in E1 Room 112 at 12:00 PM on that day and go together to the restaurant.

If you are interested in this event please send email to siam at math.iit.edu or leave message in our facebook.

Looking forward to meeting soon on Friday.

Sincerely,

Qi Ye