[grads] Urgent Reminder: Menger Day Poster Competition

Hemanshu Kaul kaul at math.iit.edu
Wed Mar 9 10:43:11 CST 2011

Dear students,

I have received only one confirmation from a student participant so far
for the poster competition. If you have done any original work as a part
of your PhD thesis, MS thesis, undergrad research, REU, Math 100, inside
IIT or outside, please share your work with the rest of the department and
our alumni and visitors at Menger Day through this poster competition.

Please write to me confirming your participation soon.

I have kept March 11th as the deadline for confirming your participation
so that you can start work on your poster during the spring break. After
spring break you will only have 10 days before the submission deadline for
printing the posters. So, there isn't much time left.

thanks,
Hemanshu