Engr. Alhuosaini Mutlarq alhuosainim74 at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Nov 30 08:58:54 CST 2010

Compliments of the day. I am contacting you concerning a profitable but
classified monetary transaction, which I believe might be of interest to
you. I hope to count on you to handle it with utmost commitment, trust and

Apologetically, details will not be disclosed to you for now until you
assure me beyond every reasonable doubt that I can trust you. Honesty and
trust are the success key factors in this transaction, so therefore your
assurance of confidentiality and trust will be highly appreciated.

I look forward to your earliest response to assist for further clarification.

Yours Sincerely,

Engr. Alhuosaini Mutlarq