[grads] FW: AMS sectional meeting at Iowa

Greg Fasshauer fasshauer at iit.edu
Thu Nov 11 11:54:36 CST 2010

I'm forwarding a previously sent email once more. So far Amlan Barua and
Mike McCourt have expressed an interest in attending the VIGRE workshop.

The organizers need to know how many IIT students want to attend. They are
offering 1-2 (shared) rooms as free accommodation during the workshop. So if
you want to participate, let me know immediately.

If I don't hear from anyone by tonight, then I will tell them that we'll
have two IIT student participants (1 room).

Office: Engineering 1, Room 208A

email: fasshauer at iit.edu or fass at math.iit.edu

Phone: (312) 567-3149

Fax: (312) 567-3135