[grads] Maple/Mathematica TA immediately

Greg Fasshauer fasshauer at iit.edu
Tue Jun 22 10:52:56 CDT 2010

Hi All,

                Most of you probably know that we will be transitioning from
Maple to Mathematica in our Calculus instruction next semester. In order to
prepare for this transition we're looking for 2 TAs who will start as soon
as possible to transition some of our Maple resources/worksheets to
Mathematica.

Please contact me as soon as possible if you are interested. I don't know
the exact terms of the contract, but expect standard TA pay for 4-6 weeks.

                Thanks,

Office: Engineering 1, Room 208A

email: fasshauer at iit.edu or fass at math.iit.edu

Phone: (312) 567-3149