[grads] Fwd: {Disarmed} Graduate, Postdoctoral and Senior Research Awards

Fred J. Hickernell HICKERNELL at IIT.EDU
Mon Jun 21 09:35:04 CDT 2010

Dear students,

Here are some interesting opportunities.  To be successful it is highly recommended to make contacts with potential supervisors in advance.  Thus, you might want to be fostering relationships with potential supervisors/collaborators at the national labs.