[grads] Fwd: IIT Spring 2010 Career Fair

Fred J. Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Wed Feb 24 17:19:44 CST 2010

Dear students,

Tomorrow will be a career fair.  Please be especially on the lookout for

Academy for Urban School Leadership, City Colleges of Chicago, United States Air Force, United States Marine Corps Officer Program, Clear, Elementary School District 159, and U.S. Census Bureau.

which may be interested in applied mathematicians.