[grads] Fwd: IIT Spring 2010 Career Fair

Xiaofan Li lix at iit.edu
Mon Feb 22 21:43:21 CST 2010

  FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tanye Harrison <tharriso at iit.edu>
Date: Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 5:53 PM
Subject: IIT Spring 2010 Career Fair
To: hood at iit.edu, "Martha W. Evens" <evens at iit.edu>, winans at iit.edu,
yee at iit.edu, "M. Ellen Mitchell" <mitchelle at iit.edu>, "Fred J.
Hickernell" <hickernell at iit.edu>, Xiaofan Li <lix at iit.edu>

Hello,

I hope this email finds you doing well.

As you may already know, the IIT Spring 2010 Career Fair will take
place this Thursday, February 25th from 12pm to 4pm in Hermann Hall.
Approximately 70 organizations from a wide variety of majors are
registered to attend.  A list of registered organizations is available
on the CMC website (www.cmc.iit.edu/students/careerFair/login.asp) and
can be accessed by entering your IIT email address and MYIIT password.
 You can click on the name of each company to see which majors they
intend to hire and whether they are looking for co-ops, internships,
and/or full time employees.

Please know that you are invited to this event.  We are also asking
you to share this information with your students, staff, and faculty.

Thank you very much for your time.  We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Tanye Harrison
CMC Managing Director - IIT
Galvin Library
35 W 33rd
Chicago, IL 60616
312.567.6800
312.567.6801 (f)
tanye.harrison at iit.edu

IIT Career Fair, Feb. 25th.  Come and recruit some of the best and
brightest in engineering, technology, business, psychology,
architecture and more!
http://www.cmc.iit.edu/forms/careerfair/newcareerfair.asp

Please take our "We Care" survey,
http://www.cmc.iit.edu/forms/survey/cmc_survey.asp