[grads] Maths Dinner Pospone

Gergely Tamas Balint gbalint at iit.edu
Sun Dec 12 15:42:40 CST 2010

Hey everyone,

 Due to the bad weather today I think a postpone is in order.
I didn't know it was going to get this bad.
 Since I'm flying home soon (if the weather lets it) I think it's
best if we postpone the dinner till later January. Maybe one
day on the weekend of 21st-23rd January.
 If you haven't left home and you planned to drop by, please
stay home.
 Since I live in Carman Hall which is like 100 yards from
MTCC I will check there at 4 pm, but we will not go outside
even if someone turns up.

 See you all next semester and I wish happy holidays to
everyone,
Greg