[grads] Grads Dinner II

Gergely Tamas Balint gbalint at iit.edu
Sat Dec 11 02:24:06 CST 2010

Hey Everyone,

 I hope you are getting this email. I've been quite busy with my exams so I can only write you now.
 I think it could be best if we met up on Sunday. I know it's very close, so don't feel bad if you can't come - we'll
certainly have another meeting earlier next semester. If you can come however, please write me back as soon
as possible.
 I think Sunday 4 pm should do the trick. We could all gather up in MTCC and then decide where to go from
there. If you have a particular wish as to where to go we could even reserve a few tables somewhere. As I said
before I only know Chili's. My last dinner there was around 20-25 bucks with soup, drink and dessert included.
 Please write me if you can make it or just be there on Sunday. I'm sure there will be at least a bunch of us. :)

Take care, and have a nice holiday in case we don't meet till then,

Greg