[grads] FW: [NWC-CONFERENCE] February Fourier Talks Travel Support

Greg Fasshauer fasshauer at iit.edu
Mon Dec 6 14:17:38 CST 2010

See below.

Office: Engineering 1, Room 208A

email: fasshauer at iit.edu or fass at math.iit.edu

Phone: (312) 567-3149

Fax: (312) 567-3135

From: Norbert Wiener Center Conference
[mailto:NWC-CONFERENCE at LISTSERV.UMD.EDU] On Behalf Of Travis Andrews
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 13:56
To: NWC-CONFERENCE at LISTSERV.UMD.EDU
Subject: [NWC-CONFERENCE] February Fourier Talks Travel Support

Dear Colleague,

I am writing to inform you that our NSF application for FFT 2011 has been
recommended for funding, and as such, we will be able to provide limited
travel support for some graduate students and postdocs. If you have a
student or postdoc who is interested in coming, we would highly encourage
them to submit a poster for display during our poster session on the evening
of February 17.

Interested students should follow the procedure outlined at
http://www.norbertwiener.umd.edu/FFT/FFT11/support.html as soon as possible.

General information about the conference, and about submitting posters may
be found at: www.fft2011.org

Sincerely,

Travis Andrews

--