[grads] Grader needed for 3rd IIT Math Contest

Zhao Zhang zzhang35 at iit.edu
Tue Apr 13 15:31:24 CDT 2010

Dear Graduate Students,

Tomorrow will be the 3rd IIT Math Contest. We do need 4-5 graduate students
for help with grading. If you are available tomorrow afternoon from 1:50pm
to 3:50pm, please contact with Zhao Zhang: zzhang35 at iit.edu. Your help will
be appreciated.

Please check out the following information and attached flyer for details.
Thank you very much.

Best Regards
Zhao Zhang