[grads] Department Poster Competition

Hemanshu Kaul kaul at math.iit.edu
Wed Apr 7 16:53:59 CDT 2010

Hello all,

The judging portion of the 2010 Applied Mathematics Poster Competition
conluded today. We had a record high of 11 total posters participating
this year.

Please join me in congratulating all the participants for sharing with us
their research efforts over the past year. I also want to thank the judges
for their time and effort.

The following students will represent the department in the IIT Research
Day Poster Competition on 4/14. Wednesday [Poster competition is from 1pm
to 2:30pm].

Undergraduate: Hannah Kolb, Michael Mongillo.
Graduate: Yiou Li, Ben Niu.

If you didn't get a chance to look at the posters today, please mark your
calendars for the Menger Day, Monday, 4/19, when all the posters will be
presented to the public. The first and the second prize winners in each
category (out of the students listed above) will also be announced at that
time with other departmental awards.

best regards,
Hemanshu

Hemanshu Kaul
Assistant Professor of Applied Mathematics
Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago
http://www.iit.edu/csl/am/faculty/kaul_hemanshu.shtml