[grads] [Sem-coll] Joint Ph.D. Seminar on Collegiate Mathematics Education

Zaur Berkaliev berkaliev at iit.edu
Thu Feb 19 15:54:37 CST 2009

Dear AM and MSED Doctoral Students and Faculty:

I am writing to let you know that the next meeting of our joint
seminar on Collegiate Mathematics Education will be held in
Engineering-1, Room 119, from 2pm to 3pm on Thursday, February 26,
2009. Attached please find an article by Guershon Harel and James
Kaput "Conceptual Entities" that will be discussed at the seminar.
Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,
---
Zaur Berkaliev
Ph.D., Mathematics
Ph.D., Mathematics Education
Department of Mathematics and Science Education
Illinois Institute of Technology
3424 S. State St., Room 4041
312-567-3628
berkaliev at iit.edu