[grads] [Sem-coll] International Conference and Advanced School "Turbulent Mixing and Beyond", 27 July - 07 Aug 2009, ICTP, Trieste, Italy

Snejana Abarji snejana at math.iit.edu
Fri Feb 6 13:45:20 CST 2009

Dear Joe, All,

Thank you.

As a chairperson of the activity, I especially encourage graduate students
and young researhers to attend. We expect an interesting conference and a
school, beneficial for the experts and the youth. Online application is
available to those who may need financial support. My soon leave from IIT
will not affect consideration of the applications.

Best regard,

Snezhana