[grads] meshfree seminar

li yiou jenny.lee19840514 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 22:34:44 CDT 2009

Dear All,

This is Yiou LI, the new coordinator for meshfree seminar this year. The new
semester has begun, and our meshfree seminar will continue. Our seminar is
about reviewing and presenting ongoing research in the area of computational
mathematics with a special focus on meshfree and kernel-based methods, and
also you can check that on our applied math website:
http://www.iit.edu/csl/am/research/groups/ .

Generally speaking, we always have one speaker per-week to give a talk on
what he/she is working on. Our seminar time this fall is Wednesday’s lunch
time, which is 12:50-1:40 PM. Next Wednesday (Sep 3rd) will be our first
meeting this semester, and our new visiting Professor Song will give us a
talk.  I’d like to invite all the faculties, graduates and undergraduates
who are interested in this area. Also you can join in our mailing list
through http://math.iit.edu/mailman/listinfo/meshfree-methods-seminar, so
that you can get informed about the talk every week.

 Hope you enjoy the new semester and thank you very much.

Regards,

Yiou LI